CONTENTS COVERS IN ADVANCED REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN P C VARGHESE EBOOK1. Deflection of Reinforced Concrete Beams and Slabs.
2. Estimation of Crack width in Reinforced Concrete Members.
3. Redistribution of Moments in Reinforced Concrete Beams.
4. Design of Reinforced Concrete Deep Beams.
5. Design of Ribbed (Voided) Slabs.
6. Approximate Analysis of Grid Floors.
7. Design Loads Other Than Earthquake Loads.
8. Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frames for Vertical Loads by Using Substitute Frames.
9. Analysis of Frames under Horizontal Loads.
10. Preliminary Design of Flat Slabs.
11. Design of Two-way Slabs by Direct Design Method.
12. Shear in Flat Slabs and Flat Plates.
13. Equivalent Frame Analysis of Flat Slabs.
14. Design of Spandrel (or Edge) Beams.
15. Provision of Ties in Reinforced Concrete Slab-Frame System.
16. Design of Reinforced Concrete Members for Fire Resistance.
17. Design of Plain Concrete Walls.
18. Earthquake Forces and Structural Response of Framed Buildings.
19. Design of Shear Walls.
20. Design of Cast in Situ Beams-Column Joints.
21. Ductile Detailing of Reinforced Concrete Frames for Seismic Forces.
22. Inelastic Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Beams and Frames.
23. Strip Method of Design of Reinforced Concrete Slabs.
24. Durability and Mix Design of Concrete.
25. Quality Control of Concrete in Construction.
26. Design of Structures for Storage of Liquids.
27. Historical Development of Reinforced Concrete.
A. Calculation of Bending and Torsional Stiffness of Flanged Beams.
B. Durability of Structural Concrete.
C. Revision of Methods of Design of R.C. Members in Low Rise Buildings with Design Charts and Tables. Index.
ADVANCED REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN P C VARGHESE EBOOK DETAILS AND INFORMATION
|Title||Advance Reinforced Concrete Design|
|Author||P C Varghese|
|Pdf Size||14 mb|